8 Jan 2009

On November 7, 2008, at 9:45 am, the 500 people attending the Alliance for a New
Humanity
Human Forum in Barcelona took a vow for non violence in their thoughts,
speech and actions. Each person decided to ask other people in their lives to
join them in taking the vow.
I take the vowI have taken this vow. I was the eleven thousand one hundred and thirty sixth (that's 11136th) person to take this vow!

The power of critical mass is exceptional, and I have added to reaching a tipping point to bring about a world of peace, harmony, love and of course LAUGHTER! Will you join me?

Deepak Chopra took this vow (and then does a funny little jig and sing-song in the video) and made it public at the Human Forum. This then has developed into a global movement and the goal is to get 100 million people to make the same commitment. You can add your vow to the list on http://www.itakethevow.com/


I have also vowed to make my next trade by the end of February, if not sooner! As I did that I got a call from an old friend I haven't heard from in ages (talk about synchronicity again!) who is willing to trade me some bling if I up my perceived value of my item to trade... so if I can just trade this Balloon Adventure on, I might be able to do 2 trades in 1 go! Wohooo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
T

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -