2 Aug 2009

These offers are for one of the 375 Springleap.com T-shirts! If you would like to trade with me for one of the T-shirts, send me an email on onematchstick@gmail.com! You can be anywhere in the world to trade with me- the Springleap.com T-shirts can be sent anywhere in the world :) Nifty hey! Then when we are ready to make the trade in September, I'll contact you with the details on how to trade your cash with me for a T-shirt, facilitated by Springleap.com. What fun! Thanks. Telana

****OFFERS FOR one of the 375 Springleap.com T-shirts ****

Number 1:
I want the first T-shirt!
Adele
(ED: That's my Mom- she's my biggest fan :-) )

*****

Number 2, 3, & 4:
Hi T, we'll take 3!
Liz and Jace

*****

Number 5:
Hi T
Put me down for a t-shirt.Thanks
Mel

*****

Number 6:
Gareth said...
Hey Telana! Good Jaaarb on this project. I'll take shirt number 6.

*****

Number 7 & 8:
Gina said...
Hi Telana, You can put me down for 2 shirts! So excited to be a part of onematchstick!!
Gina :)

*****

Number 9:
Hey Telana
I'd love you get a shirt off of your hands :) Love your work, and Springleap looks pretty awesome too.
Adeel

*****

Number 10 & 11:
Another highly original, off-the-wall trade – love it! We're in for at least 2 shirts.
Mandy and Charlton

*****

Number 12:
Put me down for a T-shirt
Chris

*****

Number 13:
Hey Telana,
I think you are onto something here. I'm interested in one of these t-shirts - what do I need to do and what cost are we looking at?
Cheers,
J

*****

Number 14:
I'm supporting you Telan... because you've been patient to have this. I didnt believe you could reach this much. If it was me I'm not that patient I would be stopped long time ago. I learn from you to be patient- at the last you reach your goals. In my language we say: “kgotlelelo etswala kutlego” which means, when you suffer, be patient then at last you reach what you want to get.
MARGARET

*****

Number 15:
whoop whoop! I have a matchstick T-shirt!
Carol

*****

Number 16:
Hi Telana,
I'll trade you cash for T-shirt number 360, yeah Xbox 360. :)
Regards,
- Craig

*****

Number 17:
I'll take one of your T-shirts.
Suzanne

*****

Number 18 & 19:
what a great idea. We'll take 2 shirts. How does it work? U trading 4 money?
M & F

*****

Number 20:
Hi Telana,
Thanks for the invite, please count me in to trade one of the T-shirts.
Thanks, Anton

*****

Number 21:
Hi, I’ve forwarded your email to some peeps hope it helps. I'll take one, I love the Sempowenis one (African Simpsons) would love one of those. How do we work out the sizes and see the womens cut?
Kind Regards,
Monica

*****

Number 22:
Hi Telana,
I love the T-shirts and would love to buy (or trade?) one or two.
Love Anna

*****

Number 23:
I'll buy a T-shirt from you T.
Hans

*****

Number 24:
Hi Tel, Of course I will trade my cash for one T-shirt! Let me know when/how to transfer the money and when/ how I get to choose my shirt!
Good luck
Julia

*****

Number 25:
Hello Telana, I'm having a great week thanks, and I hope you are too! I will pass on the message - as is- to my contacts and trade you a T-shirt as a bday gift. I'll do so in the first week of September. Congrats on staying on the task. Read the blog. As Margaret says.. guts and glory..Good Luck with rest of the T's!!!!
Ciao
Lia

*****

Number 26:
Wow, didn't know it was still going! I’ll take a t-shirt :) Send me some banking details
Shaunus

*****

Number 27:
Hi Telana, Shan sent me your details, i would very much like to participate in your project. I would like to buy a T-shirt from you. Please count me in for the T-Shirt trade day on the 18th. I would like one Large T-Shirt with your matchstick logo. Hope you are well.
Matt

*****

Number 28:
Hi Telana,i heard dat u sellin T-shirts nd i would like 2buy some...can u also send sample of sizes...iv learnt alot frm u Telana,dat when u want sumthin u hav 2take steps, go nd grab it nothing will come 2u, u hav 2work hard 2achieve. THANX,
love Christiana (via sms)

*****

Number 29 :
Carol is taking another one- Thanks Carol :)

*****

Number 30, 31, 32 :
Warrick, Ashley and Andrew want 3 T-shirts

*****

Number 33 :
Hey Telana
Yes count me in! Keep me updated on how it goes.
Slav

*****

Number 34 :
Ryan has promised to also trade for 1 t-shirt with you. yay
Julia

*****

Number 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41:
These people have pledged to trade with me through the Facebook T-shirt Trade Day event:

Brent
Mongezi
Peter
Rodrigus
Bassiouni
Sue
Cherylann

*****

Number 42 :
Hey there
Thanks so much for sending the email. I have passed it on to lots of people, so hopefully some of them will join in too and also pass it on some more. I pledge for one t-shirt. See you on Thursday Ros

*****

Number 43:
Hi Telana
I'll take a T-shirt! Maybe 2... Let me know what's next?
Cheers
Laura

*****

Number 44:
Hi Pie, I will be taking a t shirt so please put my name down.
Catherine x

*****

Number 45 & 46:
Angus and Chevorne are taking one each. Yayy!

*****

Number 47:
Another pledge via Facebook from Hamish.

*****

Number 48, 49, 50:
Hi T. Can I trade u 4 3 T's?
Yvonne

*****

Number 51:
One for me, T.
Megan

*****

Number 52, 53:
Howdy Tel
Thanks for your e-mail. I hope you are well I will definitely take two T-shirts - one for me and one for Alex if they do small sizes. I may be able to collect them in person as I am coning to SA in December!! Can pay for them beforehand though obviously. Good luck with the trade!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
Love Bel

*****

Number 54:
Hey Tel
Count me in. If it's R183 you need, that's what I'll provide. If there's something else I can help with, let me know! I've forwarded your mail to a bunch of people so hopefully some of them will come back to you too. I've got a cool idea in my head for a onematchstick T design. Going to go read up on that competition now and see what I have to do. Otherwise, I'll just get hold of you :)
LOL and happy trading!
Belinda

*****

Number 55:
I'll take one.
Rohin

*****

Number 56:
Hey Miss T.
Yeah, count me in for one.
Chris

*****

Number 57 to 77:
More pledges to trade via facebook from:

Cindy-Anne
Heidi
Narci
Sara
Kenneth
Roy
Shan
Renato
Manav
Tuesday
Dieter
Werner
Nicholas
Soteri
Haroun
Lantz
Taryn
Erica
Phillip
Michelle
Ernst

*****

Number 78:
Hello Telana
I wish to take one t-shirt. Please advise on how to pay. Thanks and good luck
Cliff

*****

Number 79, 80, 81:
I pledge to trade with you to the value of 3 T-shirts! Pls send more details
Attached early mock –up T-design
Fantastic idea Telana – voorspoed, will pass on the message.
Alastair

*****

Number 82, 83:
Anna is taking another 2 Tee's! yayy!

*****

Number 84,85, 86:
More verbal pledges from Lindi, Jenny and Jinni

*****

Number 87, 88:
The T-shirts are great, i will definatey take two, thanks
Veronica

*****

Number 89 to 94:
More pledges from facebook from:
Kingsley
Simon
David
Laetitia
Sifiso
William

*****

Number 95:
Sold to the man eating cereal at his desk in JHB...
Andrew

*****

Number 96:
Hi Telena
This sounds like great fun! I am quite keen to join in all the adventure.Very innovative!! Please keep one T-Shirt for me
Jen

*****

Number 97:
Hi Telana
I'm in for the T-shirt pledge.
Warm regards,
Cynthia

*****

Number 98:
Hi Telana
I'll trade with you on the 18th Sept. Just let me know what you'll need me to do.
I love following your progress on your one matchstick trading, so it's great to be a part of the process.
See you soon
Penny

*****

Number 99, 100, 101:
More pledges from facebook from:
Nick
Craig
Monique

*****

Number 102:
Hi Telana!!!!
Always fantastic to hear how good is your trading going!!!!
I am on board!!!! I ll get surely one!
Antonello.

*****

Number 103:
Hi Tel,
Please reserve one more shirt for a student, Bush.
Julia

*****

Number 104, 105:
Verbal pledges from:
Mireille
Austin

*****

Number 106:
Bush has just paid me for a second t-shirt! Julia

*****

Number 107-111:
More pledges from facebook from:
Jack
Eric
Amy
Mehul
Duncan

*****

Number 112:
A verbal pledge from Dom

*****

Number 113:
@Telana I'll take a shirt. What do I have to do?
@dougv

*****

Number 114-115:
More pledges from facebook from:
Lauren
James

*****

Number 116:
Some cool shirts there. Def going to buy one
Bryan

*****

Number 117:
Guy said he'd take a T-shirt! yayy!

*****

Will you also trade with me for one of the 258 remaining funky Springleap.com T-shirts?

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Hey Telana! Good Jaaarb on this project.

    I'll take shirt number 6.

  2. Gina says:

    Hi Telana,

    You can put me down for 2 shirts!

    So excited to be a part of onematchstick!!

    Gina :)

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -