5 Dec 2009

On my trip to Cape Town last week for the Premiere I was fortunate enough to have timed it to coincide with the Silicon Cape Networking event, the Netweb Event and the 27Dinner. However my timing sucked in that I missed the biggest party in Long Street, Cape Town by 5 days!

At the Netweb event I met Fraser of Absolute Magazine – a hip luxury metropolitan lifestyle online magazine. He liked my matchstick business card, and when the one matchstick Movie went live, he and Warren listed it in the magazine.

They got double the amount of views in the first day of the movie listed in their magazine, than YouTube got. So they challenged me, saying they bet they'll get more views than YouTube. Ooohh!

I'm always up for a challenge, so I took them on! We're going to see which listing of the onematchstick movie has the most views by midday Friday 11 December:
The local Absolute Magazine listing OR the YouTube listing.

So help me out. You decide where to view the onematchstick movie, and either go to Absolute Magazine (and I'm not going to help you with a link here to the page to make it easy) or, even better, go and be a true fan to ME and view the listing on YouTube here by clicking here so I win this challenge (I've made it quite easy to go to YouTube here to see the YouTube one matchstick movie - just with one click here you'll get there- easy peasy). And while you're there watching it quickly (it's only 4:51 mins), leave a comment or rating :)

Also let your friends know about this challenge, and get them to choose (the YouTube listing here, of course!)

;)

Thank you!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -