7 Dec 2009

A Christmas Gift Idea

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Springleap all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a Springleap T-shirt I say!
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Springleap all the way
Oh, come on and trade with me
And make my Christmas day!



If you're not one of those super organised people
who have already done their Christmas shopping,

Or if you need a gift for someone who has everything and don't know what the get them,

Then consider a fabulous T-shirt that has a story behind how you got to purchase it.

The story of how I'm trying to turn a matchstick into an office by a series of trades.
Right now I have 271 Springleap T-shirts left to sell to make my tenth trade.

These quality T-shirts are bought online for R183 and are delivered
free of charge to your door or the person you're giving it to as a gift
anywhere in South Africa, and for an extra R50 delivered even overseas.

There is a wide selection of designs and sizes available. You can even buy
a Gift Voucher so the person can choose their own T-shirt design.

All I ask is that you enter the code onematchstick (one word, lowercase)
when prompted, so that the T-shirt or Gift Voucher purchase can be
tracked as a trade with me.

You get a funky new T-shirt for Christmas or a gift for a loved one.
I get my Christmas Dream of getting closer to my goal of turning
a matchstick into an office.

So please consider a Springleap.com T-shirt as a gift this Christmas.

Go to www.springleap.com and remember to use the code onematchstick.


(For details on how to purchase one of my t-shirts click here or get in touch via onematchstick@gmail.com)

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -