20 Oct 2010

Two weeks ago I got my one minute of fame on DJ Fresh's show on 5 FM- super fly hey! I had literally one minute to explain one matchstick and the SWARM Party. I must have managed to get my message across in those few seconds, because I got a few calls and an email from Werner.

Werner said I caught his attention. He's also an entrepreneur, and is busy setting up his own fashion lifestyle brand based on simplicity and innovation. Before this, he worked for Nike SA, and with the job came the perks of receiving some merchandise and super deals. Like the one deal where he bought a pair of Nike Chuka's because they only had a couple of pairs and he didn't want to miss the opportunity, being into fashion and all.

So he wore the shoes from his car to the lift and into his flat. He then placed them back into their box, and they've been there ever since. He has only taken them out the box to take these photo's of them:

Nike Chuka trade

Werner is now willing to trade these white chuka's for one Springleap T-shirt, as his part of helping me get to my office space. So how's that for an exciting offer for someone who has a size 9 foot?

Werner says the chuka's have a retail value of R1000, and he's happy to get a T-shirt from you for R219 (that includes delivery of the T-shirt).

The shoes are with Werner, and Werner is in Cape Town. So if you are keen for the size 9 white, never been used other than a walk from his car to his flat, pair of Nike Chuka's, then you'll either have to collect them from him in Cape Town or arrange to have them delivered to you at an additional fee.

So if you are interested in this three-way trade, CALL ME 083 730 2979!
  • You'll get a brand new white pair of size 9 Nike Chukas with the box.
  • Werner will get a T-shirt
  • And I'll be one more T-shirt closer to my offices

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -