9 Oct 2010

Due to circumstances beyond my control, we have had to move venues for the SWARM Party.

Due to moving venues, we have had to move dates too.

And due to moving dates we have a new exciting line-up of bands.

I've always wondered what could possibly have been happening behind the scenes when someone says "due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to change everything."

So I suppose the next saying that comes to mind is "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" because for this event, I have had first hand experience that has led me to be in the position to say, "due to circumstances beyond my control, we have had to change everything about the SWARM Party- except the swarm part."

And then another saying comes to mind. Those closest to me who have been watching me zoot all over Jozi and make plenty of phone calls in the last 48 hours to find a new venue, have been saying: "it'll probably work out for the better!"

And it looks like it is doing just that. *sigh of relief*

The news is:

The one matchstick SWARM Party is still on- it's just been postponed to Saturday the 20th November 2010.

The venue is now the awesome Bluesroom in Village Walk, Sandton.

And the line-up of bands: I am busy finalising this, so you'll find out in the next few days, but it is looking super fly! Really! It is exciting!

So look out for the details to follow, and spread the word that we will now be swarming on 20 November at the Bluesroom!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -