1 Jul 2012


It seems matchsticks can inspire many things.

On my podcast show a few episodes ago, Chris and I chatted with Janet du Preez.  In the lead up to the show going live, I had given Janet one of my matchstick business cards, as my trading story had come up in conversation.

When we got to do a short snippet of a podcast after the main show, we asked Janet, who’s a thought and ideas leader, about what ways she knows to bring to mind fresh and creative ideas.

I laughed when she immediately picked up the matchstick from the desk, and rattled off some great brainstorming techniques… all around a single matchstick.

So another use for a matchstick – besides trading it into an office – is to use it to brainstorm!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -