11 Jun 2006

My name is Telana Simpson. I’ve lived in Johannesburg for most of my life, except for my adventures in London and Sydney.

I’m a Courage Coach, and when I’m not helping people have no regrets in their lives by having conversations that count, I’m busy learning something new, taking time out with friends or talking to my 55 year old parrot.

I’ve skydived, scuba dived, eaten eel once, finished 3 Argus cycling races, loved and lost, started a few businesess, hopefully inspired someone and been inspired. Oh and I enjoy rock climbing and roller blading too when I can.

One of my adventure was a thrilling micro light flight, which lead to adding “getting my micro light license” to my list of 101 things to do before I die- yes, I have such a list and have just over 80 goals so far, waiting to be achieved (trading a matchstick being one of them).

I love tango and ceroc dancing, getting caught in the rain, decaf lattes, sitting on the roof watching the moon rise, good company, balloons, candles (and matchsticks!) and conversations that leave a mark.

My favourite song is “Feeling Good” by Nina Simone, all time best movie is the Matrix Trilogy followed by Moulin Rouge, and much-loved novel is “A bridge across forever” by Richard Bach.

Get in touch for a coffee or skype if you'd like to know more!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wow the whole matchstick trading idea seems awesome. It really seems interesting to me.
    Just reading the webpage is cool. Its written in a way that everybody who reads it, can relate to it.
    Anyway, I'm sure that you'll do well with your idea.

  2. Anonymous says:

    telana, you are such a busy person yet you still find the time to write so much - how do you do it?
    i have enjoyed reading your adventures - adele

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -