25 Aug 2014

**PLEASE NOTE** 
 These offers are for the 3 boxes of Tech for an Off the Grid Lifestyle. If you would like to trade with me for any of these offers, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it by emailing onematchstick@gmail.com! It will then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade is ready to go. Let your imagination go wild! Thanks. Telana 


 ******OFFERS FOR THE 3 BOXES OF TECH FOR AN OFF THE GRID LIFESTYLE****** 

 No offers yet, will you be the first to make me an offer? Call me on 0837302979


Side Note: I have received though an interesting offer from Alan Hilburg, of 8 hours consulting with him, however, he doesn't need the Lifestyle Makeover.... check it out here in the meantime.

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -