11 Jun 2006

If you didn’t have any matches, and needed just one to make your day, what would you trade for that one matchstick? Well, I’m hoping that day is today, and you’ll consider making that trade for one matchstick- which is the last matchstick I have in this box of matches – so that I can get to make your day! (and mine!) So if you have something that you no longer need/want/have space for/etc., and are wiling to trade it for a matchstick, then contact me by sending an email with your offer to onematchstick@gmail.com

You see, I‘ve been wishing for an office for a while now... don’t get me wrong, I have a nice, cosy one at home that is meeting my needs, but now that my business is growing, I’d like some offices away from home. Recently a friend sent me an email that lead me to Kyle MacDonald’s project, and that inspired me to start a project of my own (thanks Kyle for the awesome inspiration!) If you don’t know what I’m talking about, have a look at oneredpaperclip.

And so I’m trading one matchstick for an office. Or a whole suite of offices, even a whole building! How it’s going to work is I’ll be making a line of trades up each time, until I get offices! And I'll go anywhre in SA to make the trade. (I'll even consider anywhere in the world if the trade is right!) Then what I’d like to do is use part of those offices to help a fellow start-up entrepreneur get his/her enterprise off the ground. So send me your trade offer to onematchstick@gmail.com

Hope to be trading with you soon!

Thanks
T

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -