7 Sept 2006

Well! I am amazed! “Rhino” bid for and won my crazy Crazy Auction of one matchstick yesterday, and his winning bid was for R51:00! Yip, fifty one buckaroos! Thanks Rhino for being such a sport! I’m waiting for Rhino to reply to my email about delivery of his one matchstick…

And more excitement- I was offered this morning a week or weekend away at Utopia for the 2 cases of First Sighting! Check out the pic’s here.

Ok, got some work to do now, so catch ya later!
T

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Rhino
    You have created such excitement over this matchstick....thanks for being such a super Star.
    Adele

  2. Anonymous says:

    I was glad to be involved in such a venture. Its not every day you get a chance to be part of history :)

    Rhino.

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -