17 Sept 2006

**PLEASE NOTE**
These offers are for a Holiday in Utopia.
If you would like to trade with me for any of these offers, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it, by emailing onematchstick@gmail.com! It will then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade is ready to go. Let your imagination go wild and make me an offer! Thanks. Telana

**********OFFERS FOR a Holiday in Utopia**********

I will trade you a 5kg jar of jelly beans in the colours that are your favourite
Lorraine
**********
Leigh has offered me a box of matches.

**********
I offer 1 bottle of top quality, genuine Pisco (local Chilean / Peruvian drink). It will be imported from Chile in my suitcase just for this, if you accept. Unfortunately, asI leave Chile on the 23rd, offer expires by then. Let me know, H
**********
Trevor has offered me a box full of 29 Juvio training CD’s – all training on how to use computers more efficiently! The cover topics like the internet, to software, to maintenance and hardware too! They even touch on networking and peripherals and look like a super set of training CD’s.
**********
Come on now, be the next person to make an offer!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -