14 Jan 2007

Rodrigus the Frog, my third trade, sure has been travelling!

Do you know that he has been taken to China towards the end of last year? He's even been to a copper mine in Chile! And he came with me on my trip to the UK: to London, Dunstanburgh Castle, met the Town Hall Keeper of Berwick, and made a new friend Paul. He also travelled again with Alix and me to the Portuguese Island.

Check out his adventures on his blog, and if you want to take him travelling, just let me know- I'm his official Travel Planner!

On the trip down to Durban for the cruise, we came across the most trucks we have ever seen. And it's my first attempt at a movie! Check it out here:


What do you think? Am I any good?
Telana

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -