2 Apr 2007

Ok. My creative side has been working hard, and I’ve come up with an idea on trading my holiday.

I have two possible offers that I’m waiting for confirmation of, and I’ll have followed up with those by Wednesday, hopefully. If they come through then it's decision time about the offers I have received. If nothing comes of those leads, then I’ll be executing my inventive idea on trading this holiday.

So- I foresee that before the end of April, I’ll have made my next trade.

If you’ve been thinking of going to Utopia- now is the time to make me an offer! Otherwise, watch this space for news- it's gonna be exciting stuff!

Have a fab week!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -