19 Apr 2007

"5kg jar of jelly beans in the colours that are your favourite!" That's a lot of jelly beans, hey!

Lorraine also says that she would take people on the holiday with her who have never had the chance to do something like that before! What a lovely gesture!

So... do you have a thing for jelly beans? If so, let me know and we'll see if that helps me decide if I should accept this offer or not.... I've still got the Juvio training CD's, the box of matches and possibly some artwork (still waiting to hear from the person what artwork she is offering)... and I have a plan that I want to explore... it's an "out of the box" kinda approach to move the holiday!

So thanks Lorraine for the offer, I'll let you know soon what I choose to trade for!
Telana

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -