- Back to Home »
- I'm bartering for a flight
I've been invited to talk about 'finding your magic' at this years Women's Leadership Conference run by the Student Village this August.
It is being held in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg and my story about one matchstick will be shared with students who are our future leaders!
I am so excited to be able to pass on the spark that Kyle MacDonald ignited in me when I heard his story, and that I see so often light up in others as I share what I am doing with one matchstick.
So you know how I roll- anything to do with one matchstick is traded for.
In order to get to the conference I need to barter something for my flights there. The Student Village has offered to sponsor my flights back from Cape Town and Durban, so now I just need to organise my flights to get there.
So: I will trade some of my time and energy in exchange for the flights to Durban and to Cape Town- I need a one way flight to Durbs, and another one to the Mother City, so we can barter for both flights or just one.
Some of the things I can offer that you might like to consider bartering with me for are:
- Personal Life Coaching
- Training in the cognitive behavioural sciences of NLP and Neuro-Semantics (great tools on how to run your brain and figure out people)
- House Sitting
- Designated Driver for your next night on the town, ala the No Money Man
- Helping you set up your social media or website or blog
- Baby sitting
- A talk at your company or team about my learnings and experience as the 'matchstick girl
I really want to go and share some magic with our youth at this conference! So who can help me do just that?
Call me on 083 730 2979 or send a tweet to @telana or email me!