1 Oct 2015

If there were to be a theme song for where I am with my onematchstick journey, this would be it:

Rachel Platten's Fight song:




and I specifically love this line:
"I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion".
It reflects a sentiment and invitation I often share with my audiences, when I give talks about my journey to date.

This line also sums up the impact I am trying to create as I work on my business plan for what I want to do during my time in the onematchstick office (when I get it, of course!), besides sharing the space with some startup entrepreneurs.  

Slow work, lots of thinking, and researching... but one step at a time and I am progressing.

(PS- Thank you Carey for introducing me to this song!)



- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -