3 Mar 2017

Telana and Barry Mitchell

We had a great turnout for the onematchstick Cashflow Game event on Wednesday! Full house! Such a buzz! Jackson’s looked after us so well! 


And Barry facilitated the learnings during the 3 hours.

Louise said afterwards in an email “I can’t even begin to tell you how yesterday’s session made an impact on the way I think. It was such an awesome morning with Barry.” 

And the comments about how much people’s mindsets around money and business shifted, keep coming back to me. 



If you want to want a chance to learn by playing this game, get in touch with Barry for one of his future Cashflow Game events

Now, for the next step with onematchstick: I need to work on getting my strategy into a pitch on paper, and then I have some follow up meetings to organise.  Especially with Carl!
Carl and Telana


 




- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -