- Back to Home »
- Jumping for Joy
So I was jumping for joy yesterday!
Why you wonder? Well, for a number of reasons-
1. It was a long weekend!
2. It was a beautiful, sunny Gauteng winter’s day.
3. I’d just had my first self portrait with a peacock that we met, with her
gang of peacocks, at the Warthog Pub on our way to the Walter Sisulu Botanical
Gardens. (doesn't take much to keep me amused, hey!)
4. I had climbed up to the above the Waterfall at the Gardens, above where the
protected Black Eagles nest.
5. I was spending the day with my close and cherished friends Alix and Melissa.
6. I’d made my first trade 2 days before!
Yip- and here is a picture Nikki sent me of her ordinary green pen of the ballpoint
variety that I’ll be trading my one matchstick for on Tuesday:
So, I wonder who I’ll be trading my one ordinary green pen
of the ballpoint variety with… will it be you? Send me an offer at email@example.com.