5 Aug 2007

**PLEASE NOTE**

These offers are for R3000 Cash.

If you would like to trade with me for any of these offers, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it, by emailing onematchstick@gmail.com! It will then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade is ready to go. Let your imagination go wild and make me an offer! Thanks. Telana

**********OFFERS FOR R3000 Cash**********

the first groovy person to make an offer is Resh:


"Hi T. Just been on onematchstick. I have a laptop to trade. HP NX7300. Second hand. Good condition. Let me know :)..." - Resh

**********

second offer is from Martin:

Hi Telana

I have been watching this trade up for a while and would like to contribute.


I have got an o2 (oh two) PDA for R1800-00. Very good condition
-charging cradle
-spare battery
- leather protective case
-Computer connector cable
-stylus
-Windows CD

This is a great PDA and super easy to use. Hope to be hearing from you soon.
Cheers
Martin

*********

third offer is from Mehraj:

hp ScanJet 7650 with ADF hardly ever used. Condition as new. Value R7999.

**********

Fourth offer is from Jeff:

Would you trade a nice Murani fruit bowl for one? Jeff

**********

Fifth offer is from Obinwanne:

my first time here...i saw ur ad on craigslist....im really thinking of what to offer you for 3grand...hmmm lemme think.... I'll offer you my Guess Premium Jeans worth R2999...1 month old...consider it. Obinwanne

**********

Sixth offer is from Geoff:

Hi Tulani,
Great project, and I am sure you will get there.............
I can offer you some special advertising that you can re-sell.
I have 100 000 "empty" banner ads that we sell for 0.10c per view (when they are seen). They are seen approx 40 000 times a day. (R4 000 a day)
I will give you a one week supply (350 000 "views" worth R35 000) which you can sell at any price for say the 1st week of March which will give you plenty of time to sell them. You can view the banners at http://www.safindit.co.za/ I will be back in the offices on 9th Jan - let me know Regards Geoff

**********

Seventh offer is from Nathan:

i will trade you a working laptop computer, vintage Beatles albums, an 8 mm film camera and a homer simpson doll. - Nathan

**********

Eighth offer is from Evangelia:

How about I trade you 3 months worth of health coaching and products which includes 16 nutritional products? - Evangelia

**********

Nineth offer is from Lia:

Lia's offered me a voucher she won for a weekend away- it's for 2 people for 2 nights at ANY City Lodge in South Africa, and it is valid until July 2008.

**********

Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth offers are from Jessi:


Hi Telana, You said give you an offer on anything? Does a Shoei
Helmet with tinted screen count?



Or a Shark helmet also with a tinted screen? The helmets new out of a shop will cost u between R6000 and R8000 each.



Or a Rolex mans automatic watch which need just a jewellery shop to screw in a spring?

Kind Regards Jessi.

**********

Thirteenth and Fourteenth offers are from shekhunter:

For R3000 i would give u a sony psp with 3 games and spiderman2 umd video + a nokia 6280..

Or a samsung D900 and a sony ericsson k800i. in very good condition- k800i is like new and D900i is in pretty good condition-

everything in working condition.

Hi Ms Simpson,my initial offer has changed slightly-i now offer you a
sony psp-with 32MB mem card,with wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 and need
for speed most wanted games,plus the spider man2umd video,plus a nokia
6680 3g smart phone. For the R3000... a another offer samsung D900
plus a sony ericsson k800i 3.2 mega pixel cyber shot phones-for
R3000.. Wen would you be making your decision ?

**********

Fifteenth offers is from Aficionadocontact:

Here's my offer!




(it's a D&G CHRONOGRAPGH TIMEPIECE (DW0101)
Large stainless steel POLYGONAL dial
Accentuated by brushed stainless steel face, with 3 Dial chrono function
White leather strap, with D&G insignia on tang & buckle clasp
NB: THE WATCH IS 100% AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL
and is brand new - never been worn and still in original packaging.)

**********

Sixteenth offer is from ntaashja:

Hi

I will trade the following baby items (some never used):

Large cot with mosquito net, changing table (R1300.00) - never used!
Camp cot (R500.00)
Both with their own Easi Breathe mattresses (R400.00)

Baby bath and baby ring (R150,00), graco car seat and graco pram (R2000.00) , tiny love gym (R650.00), small pram (R200.00), baby bookcase and footstool (R300.00), baby curtains (R350.00)

**********

Seventeenth offer is from Shingai:

Ok i got a packard bell laptop , I want to get rid of it . How can we do this thats if you are interested? The laptop is 60Gb, 512Ram, Windows Xp , It has a DVD RW Silver in colour , Wifi . Mint condition . Its about a year old.

**********

Eighteenth offer is from Frodo:

Dear Telana Simpson
I would like to trade my electric guitar.This guitar is in perfect condition and has rarely been used, its recently been fitted with new strings and is well protected in a hard cover case (included).

GUITAR CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on .
BODY: Basswood
NECK: Maple, 'C' Shape
NECK WIDTH: 1F : 43mm / 22F : 56mm
NECK THICKNESS: 1F : 21mm / 12F : 23mm
FINGERBOARD:Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)FRET:22 / Large (2.7mm)INLAY:Abalone Dot
TUNER:Die cast
SCALE: 25 1/2" (648mm)
NUT: Graphite
BRIDGE: Wilkinson VS50 II
PICKUP: MightyMite MMS/MMS/MMHG (S-S-H)
CONTROL: 1vol, 1tone (w/ push pull), 5way s/w
PICKUP SWITCHING: Mini Toggle S/W DownPosition1 : NeckPosition2 : Neck & MiddlePosition3 : MiddlePosition4 : Middle & Front Coil of BridgePosition5 : BridgeMini Toggle S/W UpPosition1 : NeckPosition2 : Neck & MiddlePosition3 : MiddlePosition4 : Middle & Front Coi
HARDWARE: PT (Platinum)
UNIQUE FEATURE: Round Body Edge
STRING: (042-009)
COLOR: BKM (Black Metallic)
LEFTY: N/ACASE: includedOther extras: strap, cleaner, all recquired cables

electric guitar

**********

19th offer is from Gazeem:

i have 3x 12"subwoofers to trade for that which you jod in your hand, A kenwood 600watt, kenwood 800watt and pioneer 600watt! thats the best i can do?

**********

20th offer is from arvins:

I have a 40 Gig Sony PS3, still under warranty, purchased December last year.

**********

21st offer is from Janie:

Hi Talana,

I will trade you a Nokia 9300 cellphone with dock, charger and software cd. In great condition. Got an upgrade so no longer use it.

And an Ericcson T610 also with charger and in great condition.

Let me know if this grabs your fancy.

JanieB

**********

22nd offer is from Christo:

Hi I saw ur ad on gumtree i am situated in Kimberley i have a Nokia N73 Music Addition which I have 2 trade 4 ur cash offer, its only 2months old still in great condition incl. box and all accessories i.e. 2GB Memory card, earphones, cd etc. Let me knw.
Christo

**********

23rd offer is from mvinjevold:

I have a speed queen industrial washing machine and willing to swop you? 7 years old in perfect working condition.
washing machine offer

**********

24th offer is from coolcopster:

i have machines table saws a flatbed trailor my business went bankrupt ... lets do a deal

**********

25th offer is from Viven:

Hello there, i have got a nokia E65, nokia 6125. Imate sp5. All phones
in good working condition with box. How much are u will to pay for it.
Urgent

**********

26th offer is from mbazuin:

brilliant idea, I love it!

OK, here's my offer:

Complete set of basic Ballistic Body Armour consisting of:
1 X "Up Armour" ceramic plate
2 X Ballistic and Trauma inserts (front and back) Level 2
Front and back plate and insert carrier vest (green with black straps)
size: Men's Large

Perfect for security work or whoever needs protection against gunfire due to their work / circumstances.

I'm emigrating so will no longer need this. Value is R 4800
armour offer

**********

27th offer is from Claude:

Hey i would like to trade u. A hp laptop printer like brand new c6183 all in one it prints (even photo's) scans fax's and copy's has its own lcd screen(so u dont need a pc) has sd and usb and wi-fi if u interested make me a cash offer thank u

**********

28th offer is from kubenn:

X-box 360 Core – Retail R3199

Need for Speed Most Wanted Game – Retail R499

Fifa 2007 Game – Retail 599

1 Standard Controller (Not Wireless)

High Definition Plug and play for HD T.V’s

64mb Memory Card – Retail R399

All of the above for R3000.00

**********

29th offer is from Johan:

Honey Bee CP2 Heli For Sale.
Aluminium Casing , Training Gear, Remote to practice on for pc. and spares aswell.
Great for stunts and fun.
Just been serviced, no problems.

And a Nokia 6300 , only used for 4 months.
Still have the box and all the stuff that came with it.
No scratches or problems.

R3000 for both of them.

*********

30th offer is from KUBEN:

psp with 6 games

**********



31st offer is from Marinus:

Hi Telana,interesting thing you got going,would you be interested in a security alarm system consisting of a 8 zone panel,8 zone keypad,new magnetic and panic buttons,2 motion movement detectors ,siren,power supply,battery,all this as you would know can come to about R3500.

PS You would not be interested in selling electronic kits that students cab build from you site.Thanks for your time.
Marinus

**********

32nd offer is from Rob- he left a comment down below and has offered me this:

Well done Telana... stunning idea!!!

I have a pair of BRAND NEW, heavy duty driveway gates WITH supporting poles worth around R7500. I'm asking R3000 (on a first come first served basis).

They measure in at 2m high by 3.9m wide and are fully galvanised. The interwoven struts are easily customisable for individual design preferences. Will send you a pic on request.

**********

33rd offer is from Christo:

HI
I have a wakeboard for R2000

**********

34th offer is from Randhir:

Hi T,
Have a Jackson Kelly guitar to trade, really need the cash. Bought the guitar for R3400..

**********

35th offer is from ieagencies:

I will trade a heartrate monitor(polar worth 1400) and a sony ericsson w850i 3g cellphone with 1gig card and box with all cds etc.(worth2500)

**********

36th offer is from Janet:

I will trade you 4 lovely solid cedar tables measuring 1m x 80cm each and a smaller oak table measuring 1m x 1m (no pic available for the oak table)

**********

37th offer is from an anonymous person via cellphone:

Hi, i have a set of bmw mags to trade, 17 inch 3 series e90 2006 spec. worth,, excel cond, fits most new bmws... Durban

**********

38th offer is from Alrich:

New offer:
I have Supanova Confectionare C5500 oven!
It was bought at discount of R4000-00 in mid 2007 and used only for
one session of cooking; it's in a full working order and a miracle
cooker!
Features:
Replaces these 10 Appliances:
Standard oven
Deep fat fryer
Toaster
Electric Steamer
Grill
Microwave oven
Electric frying pan
Broiler oven
Convection Oven
Rotissiere
Cooks in eight ways
Roasts,Grills,Fries without oil,Toasts,Barbecues,Steams,Bakes,Boils
without water

Additional:
It comes with a complete manual,cooking and baking recipes and a
back-up address and phone numbers to call on spares and assistance!!

I am willing to take up your offer of R3000-00

**********

39th offer is from an sms from someone:

Hi I saw ur ad on gumtree. I got a ice power dvd player and a 12 inch flip down screen for ur car im askin R2500 for both

**********

40th offer is from Louis:

hi good day i have a brand new sony ericsson k810i still in the box with all accessories and a exstra 1 gig memory card worth R700. for 3000 rand let me know ... its a good deal... regards louis

**********

41st offer is from Kevashan :

Hi Telana i’m kevashan i’m also into swopng bt 4 phns i startd wit a e600 bak in 2004 nw i have a nokia E61 business edition its worth R5000 gt box wit cable, sftware 4 computer, headphones. Want to swop?

**********

42nd offer is from sreddy:

I have a digital audio player. stores music, photos and lots more. also has recording features. Make is samsung.

Paid 4000 for it

**********

43rd offer is from cxtcb:

Got an AMD 3000+
Gigabyte Motherboard : ATX
256 MB Graphics
80GIG HDD
DVD WRITER
Sleek black box + power supply
All in working condition and assembled into a working machine.
Can load Linex OS.

THanks.

**********

44th offer is from carlos:

ps2 with many many ext for 2900 bucks

**********

45th offer is from venessa via skype:

Hi Telana
Saw ur add on gumtree. Have 4 training desks and 8 chairs to trade with. Interested?

The desks seat 2. Mahogany finish. Retail is R750 per desk. will accept R450 each. Chairs black retail R195 each will accept R150. Never been used.

**********

46th offer is from Damien:

i want to swap an iPod touch 16GB
for the R3000

i was trying to sell it on Gumtree for R3500 as it it brand new.
but the R3000 is fine.

let me know if you are interested.
Damien

**********

47th offer is from cezanne:

hi
i have a 1.25 m fish tank stil clean with 4 pumps 10 fishes everything compleat the tank with evrything is over 2500 worth
i have picteurs if you wanne see

**********

48 offer is from khumbz:

i'm in deeply need of cash ,i have a shop and i do photos,video editing,printing,and many computer related jobs but i'm broke .i dont know what we can trade for coz i have 3 computers,printer(4 in 1)cameras ,etc pliz call me on this number

**********

49 offer is from Eldi:

Hi

I will pamper you for a day 9 - 5
...do your hair(cut, colour if you like)
...massage, full body - no funny stuff
...pedicure and manicure
...buil up your nails
...just a nice day to relax and enjoy

I seriously need this!

Regards

Eldi

**********

50 offer is from Alexander:

8 line Hymax Switchboard. It has no main phone, but you can get a second hand one from Hymax for R700

**********

51 offer is from Nick:

For R3k we have enough office space just for you for 4 months.
Internet access and coffee included!

We are a mobile marketing firm (operainteractive.co.za) based in Milpark

**********

52 offer is from laher25:

hello, i would trade 3 japanese swords for 3000 rand, i imported the first from the usa and it is valued at 279 usd- while the other set is about 30 years old- made in japan, all are in excellent condition, the second set costs about 600 usd- thanks

**********

53 offer is from Monique:

Would you perhaps be interested in a complete PC ,2.8Ghz, 20Gig Hardrive, CD Rom, 1 Gig memory, Box in excellent working condition plus an old olivetti typewriter?I paid quite alot for the PC but right now i need cash urgently & the old typewriter is an extra throw in for you.If you are or even if you aren't pls feel free to reply

Kind regards
Monique

**********

54 offer is from rhodesj:

i've got 3 coppies of ms office 2007 worth 1599 each wanna swap

**********

55 offer is from Thurston:

Limited edition chrome rims valued at R8000- very rare! 17 inch, 100pcd, 4 hole, so would fit Toyota and VW for example. These are good condition second hand, refurnished and rechromed with no scratches or dents

*********

56 offer is from swordfish:

i have a brand new samsung giorgio armani touchscreen phone to trade. my contact no is 07xxxxxxxx .i.m in cape town


**********

57 offer is from clydepaul:

good day i have an imate pocket pc valued @ 7K.

**********

58 offer is from cont navin:

I WILL GIVE YOU A NOKIA E61 FOR YOUR 3GRAND
cont navin

**********

59 offer is from Adele:

My admin services for a whole weekend! Get all your admin up to date!

I will work 8 hours on the Saturday and 8 hours on the Sunday. I will do this for two weekends in a row so that is 32 hours. Unfortunetaly it has to be on a weekend as I work during the week. I am prepared to do any business or personal admin to anyone you nominate. What is not included is traveling cost (from Meyerton).

Adele

(Ed Note: Adele is an office administrator and Secretary, so she's qualified)

**********

60 offer is from an anonymous student via sms:

I have a HTC P3400 like new. Valued at over R4000 rand. Would you be interested. I'm in class so you can sms me with a reply.

**********

61 offer is from Bev:

Hi there
I have a Defy double door fridge/freezer on Gumtree at the moment which I would like R3000 for. They are valued at about R8000. Its in great condition, a few very minor scratches on
outside which you can hardly see. I am in Green Point, Cape Town.
My husband passed away in December and its
just far too big to keep for myself.
Thanks
Bev

**********

62 and 63 offer is from Karels:

option
1)my xbox 360 pro 2 weeks old
2)u loan me the money and i give u back R1000pm for 6 month

**********

64, 65, 66 and 67 offer is from majubajnr:

Hi there. Very interesting concept. I can trade you a Nokia N70 cellphone and a pentium 4 Desktop.

Also I can trade two UPS's which will power your computers when the load shedding comes your way (each are valued at about R2500).

Option no. 3: I can give you an HP Laptop with an 160GB external Harddrive to keep your data.

Option no 4: AN all-in-one (fax, print, copy,scan) HP Colour Laser with memory card readers Designed to print instantly without a computer (valued at about R4500).

I really look forward to trading with you if you are serious about this whole thing. I'm based in Wits University Braamfontein. Call me on 0xxxxxxxxxx, alternatively send me a fax at 0xxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers.

**********

68 offer is from Dan:

hi there

i have a custom guitar i'de trade, let me know if you want pics. the guitar is a icon custom, it has two humbuckers and a single coil lay out, it has a floyd rose floating bridge.

regards
dan



**********

69 offer is from Michaelsnun:

Tai chi leather racing suite you can view it on their web site its easily worth over R10 000 I will give it to you for you r offer of R3000
size 46 us 56 euro. 3L

**********

70 offer is from Monique:

My dad & I are trying our best to make a living to support our household.He repairs & sells PC's from home sometimes we break it up for scrap.What we can offer you are 8 complete Pentium 1 PC's :4gig harddrives,Windows installed with a monitor & im not sure what else it has with it.I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
Monique

**********

71 offer is from Tienie:

Hi

I have 2 crates full of beads, long story, here is the short version: about 5 years ago a heart attack (aged 32 at the time) convinced me that my job as a business analyst was terrible for my health, I quit, sold house and everything that I felt I didn't need to survive and bought a semi complete yacht in durban harbour . . . I have been trading and selling ever since and now own 2 yacht on the water and a shed full of stuff that I am trading for other stuff, if you are interested in putting in some elbow grease you could turn the beads into the better part of R10 000 in 2 months. (Will give you the lot for R2000)

Happy trading

Tienie

**********

72 offer is from Johan via sms:

Hi, i saw you ad om the internet about R3000...? Hw much wil u give me for a sony-ericson k810i phone almost brand new includs walkman earphones nd a box with papers please reply on an sms thnx johan

**********

73 offer is from gwolmarans:

Hi i have a nirto rager petrol car scale 1.8 merc body sill in a new condition
Let me know if you want to Swap

**********

74 offer is from stopm:

Hi Telana

How about my 15' mags. They are worth R2500.

**********

75 offer is from jezeel:

i have a trojan treadmill not used 6months old. asking 2500.00 paid 3500.00

**********

76, 77, 78 offers are from Kyle:

Hi just lost my job and trying to support a family . . . got a alto saxophone , samsung d 900 And an i pod mini . . . Can you help ? Kyle
Its a vintage Powertone Alto sax. I have been using it for nine years and its in perfect working order. So see what you think. Still in original case.

**********

79 offer is from Danie Hougaard:

Hi Telana

Check out the following link and let me know what you think.

2 x Warfedale 12inch Titans in carry bags
Excellent condition.

GENERAL INFO
System type 12” 2-way passive Frequency response +/- 3db 55-20kHz Sensitivity (db 1w@1m) 98dB System impedance 8 ohms Maximum SPL Peak dB 120dB POWER HANDLING (Watts) Continous RMS 250 Program 500 Peak 1000 LF DRIVER Lf driver size mm / inches 1x12” Lf voice coil size 64.26mm/2.5" HF SECTION Hf voice coil size 44mm/1.75" Hf exit size mm / inches 25mm/1" Hf type Compression Driver Hf diaphragm material Titanium Horn dispersion (H x V) 90 x 60 Hf horn shape EWG™ - Elliptical Waveguide Hf peak indicator Peak LED ring in horn throat CROSSOVER SECTION Type: 2-way Crossover Frequency / Filter 2.4 kHz / Linkwitz-Riley Hf driver protection DTF™ — Dynamic Thermal Filament Hf EQ (Boost / Flat) 3dB boost (long-throw) / Flat (near-field) CONNECTORS IN / OUT PANEL (speaker Level) Input connector 2 x 1⁄4” jacks and2 x Speakon™ PHYSICAL FEATURES Enclosure type Molded Polypropylene Enclosure shape Trapezoidal for vertical array and horizontal stage monitor applications Finish Black or White Handle quantity 2 carry handles (one on each side) Suspenison points (10) M8 points for safe flown applications, (4) M8 inserts on bottom in OmniMount® 60.0-type footprint Stand adapter - BOTTOM Speaker pole-mount receptacle with lock screw, Optional wall-mount bracket Stand adapter - TOP Optional dual-unit array speaker stand hardware DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT Height ( mm / ins ) 556mm/21.88" Width Front / Rear / mm / ins 384mm/15.1" / 180mm/7.1" Depth ( mm / ins ) 312mm/12.3" Net weight ( kg / lbs ) 12kg/26.4lbs Gross weight ( kg / lbs ) 14kg/30.8lbs

Thanks
Danie Hougaard


**********

80 offer is from wpm:

i have an i-mate jasjar pda cellphone valued at +- R5000.

**********

81 offer is from sely:

Hi I have various printer cartrideges for sale are you interested they are all brand new.
mail me if interested

**********

82 offer is from michaelkoch:

i have a pc to trade

**********

83 offer is from Connie via sms:

Telana, i will offer u a brand new samsung u700 silver face cell phone. Never been used. I am in jhb. Thanks Connie

**********

84 offer is from fredricks:

Have 3 MCSE training manuals with exam disks.
MS windows 2000 Advance Server, Windows 2000 Server, Complete MCSE manual.

**********

85 offer is from Surayya:

A 19” wide screen acer monitor, a few months old, with software discs and box to trade for R3000

Great view.

**********

86 offer is from Scarecrow:

d900

**********

87 offer is from garib:

How about my gaming pc, its posted for R3500 under the computer/software section on this site, but I can work with R3000, reply if you are interested.

**********

88 offer is from kenan:

I can give you Laptop and a phone. Dell pentium 3 laptop and a Nokia N91 4 gig.

Regards

**********

89 offer is from hotsales:

hi ill offer u an brand new iphone shake for r3000-00

**********

90 offer is from godfrey:

hi

i have send the photo the 3 piece Display/TV Unit.

regards
godfrey

**********

91 offer is from Rob:

Hi Telana How would you like to swap your 3000Rand for a business in a brand new technology into SA that every woman is going to want? Im a tease arent I
Rob
Hi Telana Have a look at www.mcquillan.gpnworld.com Listen to the 5 minute audio and if this sparks your Interest watch the 18 minute presentation.

This may not be for you but you might know someone this would be perfect for.(See Im still teasing Sorry but its fun)

Let me know your thoughts
Have Fun
Rob

**********

92 offer is from Christina:

Offer for R 3000: Limited Edition Emilio Pucci for Guerlain eye make-up palette

I bought it in Europe in late 2007. It's extremely hard to find one now as they're so limited (and it's probably even harder to find in South Africa). It's still in its box and has never been used.
I hate to sell it, but I need the money and at least if you accept, it'll become part of a cool internet phenomenon. By the way, I have to praise you for your brilliant idea.
Please get back to me ASAP, thanks, and good luck with your project :).
**********

93 offer is from Simon:

Hi Telana

got a 1996 Hyosung GA 125 motorbike lying around the house... should be able to trade that if youre keen//
Simon
Mileage: about 25000km.



**********

94 offer is from Bianca:

The feel of SILK against your skin.
The allure of the rich diversity of the EAST,
Intricate GOLD detail against an elegant BLACK background.
The distant sound of tinkling GLASS adornments.

Centuries of amazing BEAUTY for printed paper of monetary value.

A beautiful black and gold Sari imported from India with matching jewelery.

Feel like a princess for R3000

**********

95 offer is from Andrew & Alexander of BEESA:

They have offered me a "boxsmart" box! It's "your total BEE management and verification solution...

BOXSMART is designed to assist Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs- companies with an annual turnover between R5 – R35 million) secure an annual BEE Certificate.
BOXSMART can be used by all owners and managers of businesses, regardless of their current BEE knowledge.

BOXSMART provides information on everything from the basics of BEE through to advanced BEE practices and useful advice given by professionals.

BOXSMART is backed-up by email access to BEE professionals who can assist you to maximise your BEE score.

BOXSMART professionals can answer any
questions you might have on BEE issues related
to your company structure or situation."

**********

96 offer is from Rudman:

Sword & knife collection. Worth R4500. Wall mountable. Some with wooden backings. Have had alot of queries to purchase from us. Email me for pics. Thanx

**********

97 offer is from Rajen:

a gemstone with evaluation certificate foe R12000.00

or

a 3.7kva petrol generator. brand spanking new

rajen

**********

98 offer is from Hennie:

a nokia 6110 navigator and a very old bottle of wine
Hennie

**********

99 offer is from Ettiene:

hi
How about a fridge freezer (stainless doors) wirlpool
Ettiene
hi it is a whirlpool stainless fridge freezer in spotless condition.
reason for selling-upgrading to bigger double door. in daily use

**********

100 offer is from Viven:

Hi, siemens computer. Pentium 4. Very strong and reliable. 2.66ghz, intel motherboard, 9200radeon graphics card, cd writer, dvd rom. 80gig seagate hard drive, 256mb ram, changeable front case panels, running windows XP PRO, OFFICE 2007, BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRES. With keyboard, logitech mouse, speakers. + lexmark scanner with ink + hp photo printer new in the box with card slots. Pls get back 2 me
Viven

**********

101 offer is from Mathew

Hey, I have a computer with 17" LCD for you. Interested?

**********

102 offer is from Luke:

Hi ur cash proposal sounds interesting i have an proposal 4 u:I am auctioning my 'chick magnet father' for a dinner date. value R5000neg.... send e-mail for pic. thanks luke

**********

103 offer is from Brandon:

DVD camera R1995.00, Cell Phone Watch R2495.00, TV Cellphone R1500.00, Double screen incar DVD player R1195.00, Portable DVD Player with TV, Remote & Games and 2 controls R1195,00, Projector needs lamb R1000.00, Glass Cabinet R800.00, 2 x Wedding Dresses +- 40 Kiddies party dresses
R2500.00 with mirrors and lots more
Brandon

**********

104 offer is from Vanessa:

Hi
well i have a super pc table and typiest chair it has it all a graphics card a dvd writer wireless keybourd and mouse it is a p4 2.4ghz cpu a 80gig harddrive and it has xp home and ms office 2003it play dvd games and is a super swap let me know kind regards Vanessa

**********

105 offer is from Brendan:

see my add greta Garbo Mont blanc Fountain pen R7000 new.
brendan

**********

106 offer is from Joseph:

im willing 2 give u my pc,this is the specs-120gig hdd,lg dvd lightscribe writer,765mb ddr2 ram,3.2gig cpu hyperthreading,256 pci express graphics card,dual core system
joseph

**********

107 offer is from Fernando:

We have some really nice wild stallions, or a Nguni Bull
or four Damara rams...

We are quite far from Cape Town but you could swap
them on condition that someone else buys them from you
first, etc. and pay only at the conclusion of the deal

Nice thought, ne?
Fernando




**********

108 offer is from Abrahams:

Hi, I have a dvd/cd car player which sells new at R3500. It is a JCV KD-DV6101 which you are welcome to google. If you are interested I would trade for R2500 as I saw a homegym I would like to purchase.
Abrahams

**********

109 offer is from Hank

Hey I have 2 P4 1.8 dual core machines.

**********

110 offer is from gcrh:

I hav a professional pool table like new. And a 3 door fridge u can choose which item u want for R3000

**********

111 offer is from Minesh:

Hi

Would you be interested in buying uncirculated Nelson Mandela R5 coins, I have a hundred of these and proof thay are uncirculated.

Regards
Minesh

**********

112 offer is from Kumarin:

got a p4 computer,dvd writer etc.keyboard,mouse ,15inch monitor and i will give you a hp printer.

also got a ps2 with 2 controlls ,memeory card and 2 games.Make me an offer.

**********

113 offer is from JP:

Hi there Telana

Now there's an ad you don't see every day.

I have a proposition for you.

A car sound system comprising the following:

1x Kenwood MP3/WMA head unit, 45wRMSx4, clip-off face, remote control, protective case;

2x Kenwood 5¼" mid/bass drivers + 2x Kenwood 1" dome tweeters + 2x Kenwood passive cross-overs; and lastly,

2x Kenwood 6x9" tri-way full range speakers.

These items were all purchased in March 2005 for a little over R4,000 and are in perfectly wonderful condition.

How about that!

**********

114 offer is from Malitia:
hi i have 2 surfboards to trade they are in good condition if you willing then call or sms me on 0XXXXXXXXX


**********

115 offer is from dineshan:
i have a beautifull set of mags thats an antique thats worth 4000 rands but for u 3000 rands.
contact dineshan




**********

116 offer is from Maritza:
WELL WE MAKE FURNITURE LOOK AT MY SITE SEE IF THERE IS SONMETHING, http://www.splintaberi.co.za



**********

117 offer is from Barbara:
Hi I have a remoe controlled massage Chair Cushion set + chair it fits into with remote control in the box with manual. Excellent condition. let me know. thanks




**********

118 offer is from bigg:
DIGITAL CAMERA

Olympus SP-510uz

> 7.1 megapixel digital camera
> 10x optical zoom
> 6’4cm/ 2,5” LCD
~Very good condition, with box and all
papers.
+
> 1 Gig XD memory card
> Lowepro camera bag
> Rechargeable batteries &Charger




**********

Here is a picture of the 'digital inside micrometer set' that Leslie has offered- see comment below for details.

digital inside micrometer set

4 Responses so far.

  1. Telana says:

    I also got an offer on the laptop above- it is:
    "Hi, I have a Panasonic video camera, it’s an NV-GS200, I’m not sure what you are looking for exactly, but that is available.
    By the way, I think your project is really amazing!
    Thanks,
    Andrew"

    cool hey! my first offer on an offer!

  2. Sir Ednep says:

    Hi Telana...love your idea! I am looking for a very good laptop for my business. I manufacture and install custom kitchen units and need a laptop to impress my customers with the 3D program which could ultimately give them a quotation on the first visit.
    I have a digital inside micrometer set valued at about R27000.00 (excl VAT) to swap for said laptop. The set is manufactured by TRIMOS-SYLVAC S.A. (PTY) LTD. in Johannesburg and I have the valuation from the supplier.

    This is truly a magnificent offer!

    PS. How do I upload a picture of the item?

    Regards
    Leslie

  3. Telana says:

    Hi Leslie. You can email me the photo and i'll upload it. thanks for the offer. Please do email me anyway so I also have a way of contacting you if I decide to accept your offer! Thanks! my email is onematchstick@gmail.com

    Telana

  4. Anonymous says:

    Well done Telana... stunning idea!!!

    I have a pair of BRAND NEW, heavy duty driveway gates WITH supporting poles worth around R7500. I'm asking R3000 (on a first come first served basis).

    They measure in at 2m high by 3.9m wide and are fully galvanised. The interwoven struts are easily customisable for individual design preferences. Will send you a pic on request.

    I live in Pinetown, KZN and can be contacted on 0828392000 or at takkies@mighty.co.za.

    Hope to hear from you!

    Rob

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -