22 Nov 2009

I'm off to Cape Town on Tuesday- It's going to be a packed week in the Mother city, and I hope to get some quiet time on the beach and to also catch up with some special friends, and make some new ones.

If you'd like to meet up then get in touch! You can come and meet Adin van Ryneveld - the No Money Man- and I on Thursday night at the Primi Piatti, Cavendish for the onematchstick movie première, where Adin will be the guest speaker, and Mongezi the MC. Join the event on facebook here.

It's going to be a fun evening if the Joburg première is anything to go by, so do come along and say hi, and be one of the first to see the onematchstick movie.

Adin, Rod and Telana having lunch before the Johannesburg Premiere

Otherwise you'll see me at the Silicon Cape event on Tuesday night, or the Netweb Event on Wednesday, and at some point I hope to have a yummy milkshake at Fire and Ice. I've got no plans yet for the weekend, before I fly back up to Joburg on Sunday, other than to spend some time with my niece and family.

So it'll be great to meet up if you're in Cape Town: Get in touch!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -