16 Feb 2010

If you're in Johannesburg, join me, the 'matchstick girl, for flap jacks or French toast! Or just a cup of coffee!

We'll chat about everything and nothing.

And get to meet some interesting people too.

Pop in anytime between 09:00 and 13:00.

PS - You can quizz me about my one matchstick project. And for those that keep saying you want to trade with me for a T-shirt: I'll bring some samples, and you can ask all about the T-shirts and work out your size, and I'll even have access to Springleap.com so we can trade there and then if you like!

Date: Sunday, 21 February 2010
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Venue: Doppio Zero, Rosebank
Street: Cnr Cradock Ave & Bierman St
Town/City: Johannesburg, South Africa

RSVP here:
Facebook event
Tweetvite

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -