20 Nov 2010

You know you want 2!

Tonight we are SWARMing for the first time in Africa. We're attempting to be the first to unlock the Super SWARM badge of foursquare.com. It's your last chance to get VIP Tickets and get two free Castles and a Springleap Tshirt - call me on 0837302979!

And to think this all started with a conversation at a party with my friend Charl in January this year. He offered me two Castle Lagers for each T-shirt I trade as part of my tenth trade. I needed a way to distribute the beers, and so thought of throwing a party.

Then I heard of crowd swarming, and foursquare, and since then the one matchstick SWARM party has evolved.

And it's here… Tonight.

Can we unlock the Super SWARM Badge? We'll see in a few hours!

It is with so much gratitude in my heart that I thank you Charl for your belief in my vision, and for your offer that has sparked us off on our SWARM tonight! You rock!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -