23 May 2014

I've been wanting to meet Reg Lascaris since he inadvertently became part of my onematchstick story.  

His book, co-authored with Mike Lipkin (someone else I’d like to meet J), became my third trade that I called: Jack, Mike and Reg.

Well last night I was learning about Ethical Leadership from Professor Al Gini, and knew that Reg was giving a talk for Heavy Chef at GIBS at the same time.  So after I understood more about the virtues of outstanding leaders from Gini, I went and found Reg, still answering a few questions after his talk.

Reg has just written another book, “Lessons from the boot of a car” about his adventure as a start-up entrepreneur, growing one of the most successful advertising powerhouses TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris, literally from the boot of his car.

Reg describes his book as “a story-book intended to encourage the novice entrepreneur to make a start”.  It is aimed at Start-up Entrepreneurs- just the kind of people I find fascinating and also want to help with the onematchstick office.  (Read more about why he wrote the book, and a chapter extract here).

So maybe when I have finished trading up to my office space, Reg will come give a talk to all the aspiring start-up entrepreneurs.   And I will be able to hear his story too!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -