14 Oct 2018

I’m on this matchstick mission to help start-up entrepreneurs. So what better way to take a step forward on my mission than to get some help from one of South Africa’s exciting start-ups!

They’re called Tapsnapp! And they’re headed up by the entrepreneur and photographer (and past onematchstick trader!) Vije Vijendranath. Any start up entrepreneurs could learn a thing or two from Vije and his entrepreneurial journey.

And Tapsnapp is such an exciting opportunity for photographers and those looking for photographers: As a photographer, you can list yourself, your portfolio and dates available for shoots. Then anyone looking for a professional to take photos and video and capture their memories (from weddings to holidays to corporate and anything in between) can search online, by location, availability and budget, and book and pay for a shoot.
Easy peasy.
Kinda like uber for photographers!

My three boxes of gear to get you off the grid are ideal for photographers – especially those hip photographers who use Tapsnapp, as the solar panels and the outdoor stands for cameras would come in handy for outdoor shoots and shoots done on location.

So Vije has invited me to join him and his Tapsnapp Team at their stand at this week’s Photo Plus Africa Expo.

I’ll be showcasing some of the gear from the 3 boxes that I have up for trade – and taking offers right there and then. Maybe - hopefully! - if the offer is right, I’ll make my next trade at the Tapsnapp stand.



So: calling all photographers. And all Videographers!
Come visit Tapsnapp at the Photo Plus Africa Expo this weekend and make me an offer!

I’ll be there on Friday and Saturday (19th and 20th October 2018) from 09h00 to 17h00 at the Gallagher Convention Center.


DETAILS:

Photo Plus Africa Expo -at the Tapsnapp stand.
Venue: Gallagher Convention Center, Johannesburg
Tickets: R100 per day
Tickets available www.photoplus.com
OR buy tickets at the door



Call me to find us on 0837302979
See you soon!
Telana






- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -