21 Oct 2018

I just spent a fun weekend at the Tapsnapp stand at the Photo Plus Africa expo, getting to tell all the photographers I could about my latest item up for trade,and I'm looking forward to hearing from some of them with offers for the gear!

I met Michael Tucker there - an award winning Wildlife Photographer - and I loved his photos, and he loved my onematchstick idea.  So much so, that he has donated a voucher for his Wildlife Photography Master Class for me to trade on!  How cool is that :)


So I am adding this Voucher to Box 2 of my tech gear item up for trade.  That means that what I have on offer has just increased in value!

More about this Wildlife Photography Master Class:

If you are a photographer and want to learn from the pro Michael about how to take better shots of wildlife, this is a great 6 hour Master class for you!  It is run as 2 three hour sessions one week apart, in Johannesburg, South Africa.

You'll learn about animal behaviour, as well as advanced photographic techniques, manual settings  and custom settings.  You'll also tackle low light challenges and also how to get photos of the night sky.  For the full list of all that you will learn and the techniques covered, see this Photographic Master Class page here.

Here I am at the expo with Michael, as he explains more about this voucher on offer:

So, if you would like this course, and all the other gear I have up for trade, get in touch and make me an offer!  Call me on +27837302979 or email onematchstick@gmail.com.

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -