9 Feb 2010

I met with Abed Ahmed last week for an interview, and I'm excited to see his article about one matchstick in tomorrow's Sandton Chronicle!

He got pretty excited about my trading project too, and offered his freelance services as a journalist and writer, in exchange for a T-shirt. He's going to trade with me too!

Abed and me

So here's another 3-way Trade for someone who doesn't want a T-shirt, but wants to be a part of my tenth trade and could do with an article being written.

The details for this trade are:

  • One article of about 250 to 300 words written about anything you desire, that you can publish anywhere you like.
  • You could use it as a media release or an article to suggest to editors.
  • Or you could get Abed to write something for your:
    • blog
    • website
    • any marketing material
    • part of a brochure
    • newsletter
    • even a love letter for your Valentine!
  • Abed, if the article has the right angle and content, will also try help to get it published with his media contacts, but this is not a guarantee and it will only happen if the article is right.
  • Abed has been writing for many years, and is published often, so he'll write a fabulous piece for you.
  • And it will only cost you R219.00 to pay him with a T-shirt!

So CALL ME NOW on 0837302979 if you're interested! I think this trade will move fast!

You'll get an article
Abed will get a T-Shirt
And I'll get to have traded another of my T-shirts!

Sweeet!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -