22 Mar 2010

Some guys have been talking about me recently... and here is what they have to say:

Ruari Plint wrote a post about me- he's got a think about energy and Microsoft.
>>Read it here.

Marc Forrest and Shaun Trennery asked me some thought provoking questions for their blog Izimvo.
>>Read it here.

Craig Lubbe called me a lunatic!
>>Read it here.

Mongezi shared what he's learnt from one matchstick.
>> Read it here.

Abed Ahmed (who's also offered his freelance services as a trade with me) wrote a nice article and took a pic of me for 8 publications of the Caxton Newspapers.

Caxton Article Feb 2010

Thank you all for writing about one matchstick :) You're what my friend Adin calls the "helperazzi"! And you rock!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -