21 Jan 2021


I had a fun chat with Thulisile of Future Females Johannesburg, about how self conscious entrepreneurs can overcome this fear of being seen, and shine and share their value with confidence and courage instead.

And we got to talk about what I learnt from my onematchstick journey, how it has helped me in my business and developed my skills as well, and what my next steps are.

You can watch the live Instagram interview here:


One Response so far.

  1. Kieran Lewis entrepreneur Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -