15 Aug 2009

Even my domestic worker Margaret is pledging to trade with me for a T-shirt! Thanks Margie, you're a STAR! *thumbs up!*

Here is what she wrote to me:

I'm supporting you Telan... because you've been patient to have this. I didnt believe you could reach this much. If it was me I'm not that patient I would be stopped long time ago. I learn from you to be patient- at the last you reach your goals. In my language we say: "kgotlelelo etswala kutlego" which means, when you suffer, be patient then at last you reach what you want to get.
MARGARET

Margaret and me, with Dexter my 43 year old parrot in the background

This means so much to me. I'm touched. If I had this T-shirt I'd wear it all weekend in honour of Margaret, as I know she is making a sacrifice to support me with my next trade. (Eran, don't forget- I'm on the waiting list for when you reprint that Tee!)

Love you Margie!

PS- if you want to match Margaret's pledge to trade with me, send me an email. Thanks ! :)

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -