19 Aug 2009

So do you think you can design a T-shirt inspired by onematchstick? I bet you can.

And I bet it'll be such a funky one that people will vote for your design.

Then you will win the Awesome Prize valued at R5300, including the R1000 to spend on bidorbuy.co.za!

So you know my story, right? Then just go ahead and design a T-shirt inspired by the onematchstick story, and enter this Challenge. And because it's a challenge, I DARE you to enter!

If you don't know my story, then you can give me a call and I'll tell it to you with pleasure. And with enthusiasm. Then you can let your imagination run wild designing an awesome T-shirt.

Or just watch this little amateur video I made to help explain this T-shirt Challenge.

To enter, you need to submit your designs to Springleap.com by the 7th September 2009 - that's a Monday. You can download the T-shirt Template Kit from Springleap.com to get going.

Read more about this challenge and the terms on the Springleap.com website here.

May the best onematchstick T-shirt Design win!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -