So the designs are in. They are all listed on springleap.com. And they are all fab!
So fab that you need to help by casting your vote for which one you would wear, so that the most voted for T-shirt will then become the official onematchstick T-shirt.
And the designer of that most voted for T-shirt will win the prize valued at R5300, including the R1000 to spend on bidorbuy.co.za, the poken, the swatch, the coaching, the VIP tickets and the T-shirts!
So to vote all you need to do is:
1. Go to and register with the funky site springleap.com.
2. Make sure you're logged to springleap.com.
3. Click on "vote" from the top menu, or go to the voting page here.
4. In the section "One Matchstick t-shirt design competition" click on one of the onematchstick T-shirt designs - any one for now.
5. If you're logged in, you'll see the voting options: thumbs up- thumbs down and 3 other options in between.
6. Vote by choosing one of the thumbs!
7. It'll then bring up the next design for you to vote for, and keep going until you've cast a vote on each of the designs.
You can also leave comments for the designers in the "shout back" section. I'd love to hear your comments, and I'm sure the designers would too!
Cool. So go vote!
Let me know if you have any questions :)
VOTING CLOSES THIS THURSDAY 17th September- because Friday 18th is T-shirt Trade Day- the day I officially start trading the 375 t-shirts with 375 people!