26 Feb 2012

The internet is an entertaining place.

It was through it that I got to hear of Kyle MacDonald and his one red paperclip, which sparked me off on my onematchstick adventure. It was through it that I "met" some of the people I have traded with. And how I got to learn of the no-pants train ride and the like.

And it is through it that some person seems to have stumbled on my onematchstick Tshirt Design competition that was run at the beginning of my Springleap Tshirt trade (September 2009!). I had such a laugh at how this person has tried to explain what I am doing… so here is a bit for a giggle! I especially love how s/he explains how I came to choose a matchstick: "It's choice- are you going to light your candlepower unit or the bonfire?"
"The actual onematchstick T-shirt Concern can be a fresh new idea, authorized from the lovable Telana Simpson. Having an exhilarating adventure around Nigeria to generate the actual business as well as thinking about all over the world when the industry is correct. Returning direct out of Johannesburg, South Africa, Telana provides her business 'Inner Coaching' which offers any mentoring software consequently precisely why your woman requirements a cubicle place. Telana has the girl Honors within Mindset as well as the woman's passion at present would be to flourish in her One Go with Adhere expedition.

'A go with remain is nothing before you do something. It's choice- are you going to light your candlepower unit or the bonfire?' mentioned Telana, revealing the particular match stay notion being a highly effective weapon which includes the opportunity to be able to illuminate ones upcoming or perhaps eliminate it. The girl acquired the thought since the lady has candle lights here and there in. Telena utilizes the match adhere carries a metaphor to state the potential power regarding human being alternatives and also is designed to uplift those with this idea."
Read the rest here

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -