13 Aug 2006

**PLEASE NOTE**
These offers are for 2 Cases of First Sighting- 18 bottles of wine. If you would like to trade with me for any of these offers, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it by emailing onematchstick@gmail.com! It will then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade is ready to go. Let your imagination go on an adventure! Thanks. T

**********OFFERS FOR 2 cases of First Sighting**********


Michelle and I would like to offer an air ticket for local travel in South Africa to the value of R1,000.00 for your First Sightings Wine you have on offer on your site onematchstick. We think it is wonderful the way you are trying to encourage everyone to join in.

The ticket value is R1,000.00 and any further costs must be paid for by the Client who accepts this offer and no refunds can be made.

Please let us know when we can exchange these…..Monday would be the best day for me

Kevin and Michelle Smith

**********

Hi Telana,

I would like to offer 1 week or 2 weekends at our cottage in the Magaliesburg. It sleeps 5, although small but is fully equipped (gas no electricity). It is set in the Utopia nature reserve 1.5 hours from JHB and is a very tranquil peaceful place with lovely walks, 2 pools, tennis courts a restaurant and putt putt!

Attached is a pic – it looks similar to this but our pics are stuck on my camera! When I have them I will forward to you.

Bedroom Views Utopia

FYI – (it rents out at R500 per night)
Cheers
Claire Douglas

**********

Hi Pie, I found a lovely round non stick electric frying pan - please use as a trade for the wine. Thanks. Catherine
I spoke to your mom yesterday about the wine - I did not know the name of the wine and didnt realise that it is quite expensive. My little round electric frying pan just wont do - please dont use, I will try again at a later date.
Thanks.

**********

One Response so far.

  1. Telana says:

    Well, I thought I'd leave a comment on my own blog about an offer I nearly got. Vernon was thinking of offering me a big carpet, but it turns out that the carpet got quite dirty from being left in the garage, and mouldy too from getting wet. So even after attempting to have it cleaned, he was unable to come through on the offer � well, he did actually make me an offer of a �biological experiment in fungi growth��.

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -