9 Feb 2009

My "how-quick-can-I-get-offers" record was broken today: I received 12 offers in the space of 40 minutes during my exciting live interview on Talk Radio 702 this afternoon.

Jenny Crwys-Williams gave me a call and we chatted about my trading project, and then she took some offers live on the air! What fun! I'm going to see if I can get a copy of the show for you to listen to!

The offers that came in are soooo interesting and now with the other fab offers I've already been made, my decision making process needs some super-duper-energy-booster to process which will be the best offer. And I also still have the offer of some bling (a larny gold ring) that the guy wants an i-phone for (he's into gadgets more than hot, airy adventures in brightly coloured balloooons).

Some of the offers that came through on live radio were:

  • A photoshoot for 2 people
  • 2 original portrait paintings by top artist Nusia
  • 9 days with some of the worlds top professors from 19 March to learn about growing your business with Wits Business School
  • R10000 worth of below the line design with a satisfaction guarantee (I like that kind of guarantee)
  • A party with DJ Al for 150 people- you choose the venue and invite the peeps, he’ll provide the sound and lighting
  • A midweek getaway for 16 to 20 Feb (I missed writing down where this is in all the excitement of receiving so many fabulous offers)
  • A King George stamp or a silver coin – have to find out more info
  • An original print (number 73) still wrapped up by David Shephard
  • A solar geyser with installation and guarantees from Smart Plumbing
  • A week in the waterburg 20 to 27 Feb at Mabula (?)
So- I'm busy contacting these groovy people to get the details, and will update my offers page with all the info.

I then got 2 offers via email for:
- a voucher for a BIG lunch or dinner at Col'Cacchio Pizzeria Fairland (I love Col'Cacchio pizza!)
- A set of false teeth... (seriously!)

So if you would like any of these offers PLEASE shout and let me know like soon soon! Even sooner- like yesterday!

A BIG thanks to Jenny and Gary at 702 for making this happen- you guys rock!

Later!
Matchstick Girl

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -