5 Mar 2009

These offers are for the Party of the Century with DJ Al for 150 people! If you would like to trade with me for any of these offers, please let me know what you would offer me to trade for it by emailing onematchstick@gmail.com! It will then be much easier for me to decide which item to trade if my next trade is ready to go. Let your imagination rock and make me an offer! Thanks. Telana

****OFFERS FOR the Party of the Century with DJ Al for 150 people!****

Hi,
I have a party of 20 people looking for a dj.
R1500?
Let me know
Izaan

*****

@Telana how many springleap tshirts do we currently need to trade to take over? what is the value of your current trade? ps: well done again
From @ericedelstein

*****

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -