18 Nov 2009

What a fun evening we had premiering the onematchstick movie! Now nearly 50 people have seen the movie.

A scene from the onematchstick movie
(That's me on TV!!)

Mongezi was our MC and he did a strip show, revealing the onematchstick official T-shirt.

Adin wowed people with his ambitious goal of giving away all his money over the next 5 years- he's now officially a public speaker, after this being his second time as being the guest speaker at an event.

I got to hang out with my youngest fan- Ashley and my biggest fan- my Mom.

Ashley and Telana

Craig took plenty of photos, while Lantz made us laugh with this T-shirt:

Lantz and Telana

Haroun spread some of his rainbow magic, and has offered an AMAZING 3-way trade deal (watch this space for details) and Honky d African Soul mesmerised up with a tune he entitled onematchstick, after seeing my graffiti.

Tu made an appearance after attending TEDx all day, and got to meet Andy of bidorbuy.co.za, who is organising to get his prize to him for winning the Springleap.com official onematchstick T-shirt design competition.

I got to meet new friends and fans, and chat to my long time wonderful friends!

The movie was well received, and many commented on how well it was put together (that's thanks to Jarred of Missing Link) and got the onematchstick story across.

Thank you to all who came and made this such a memorable and fun-filled evening!

Now I'm off to Cape Town next week to the Cape Town Premiere on the 26th November. I managed to barter my flight down to Cape Town, so all is sweeeet!

The onematchstick movie will be released after the Cape Town Premiere!

onematchstick pose!!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -