22 Nov 2010

A while back I was vuvuzela'd by Nikita Ramkissoon. Now I might get henna tattooed by her! Nikita is a Freelance Journalist, Photographer and Mehndhi Artist who has made me an offer for some of my T-shirts, in one of my latest 3-way trades.

Henna Tattoo anyone?

She is offering a 20 person henna or Mehndhi party with photographs (which will be saved to disc and given to the host a week after the party). This means that she will do one henna temporary tattoo per person for up to 20 people at the party. This offer could also be used by a Bride for her Bridal Mehndhi (simple, both hands and feet) and then the offer can be topped up (with some cash) to include Mehndhi for the Bride's family and friends. This offer has a value of R1515, which is what it will cost for 8 of my Springleap T-shirts. If the party or Bride is more than 15km outside of Greenside, Johannesburg, travel costs may need to be added. Henna (also known as Mehndhi) is a natural product with no side effects that has been used for centuries to dye skin, hair and fingernails. I had the privilege to go to Mumbai for a friends wedding, and as part of the 4 day celebrations that I was invited to, I had my hands henna’d:

Telana getting henna done

So, would you like to throw a henna party? It's ideal for a hen party! Or just some alternative entertainment for that large dinner party you're planning? Or a crazy team building activity? Or are you a Bride-to-be and want to trade with me for your Bridal Mehndhi? If you are interested in 20 henna tattoos or one Bridal hands and feet package, give me a call on 0837302979 to take this 3-way trade! You'll get the henna for R1515 Nikita will get 8 Springleap T-shirts And I'll have 8 T-shirts less to trade on!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -