7 Sept 2011

So I now have one Springleap T-shirt left to trade, as part of finishing my tenth trade.

Exactly 1.

O-N-E!

So, who is going to be my T-shirt Hero and trade with me for my last T-shirt?

It's taken me nearly 2 years to trade 374 T-shirts... so how long will it take to trade the very last one?

If you want to be the onematchstick Hero and my Hero, then all you need to do is follow the below instructions, and then contact me with your order number! Email or sms 0837302979 or tweet me!


How to trade with me by buying your T-shirt and make it count towards my onematchstick trade:

1. If you haven't registered yet on www.Springleap.com, now's the time to do so.

2. When you are logged in, choose the T-shirt you want. You can choose ANY design. Click on the SHOP button to see the available designs.

3. When you find the T-shirt you want, click on the size you want (there is a link which explains the sizing and the ladies T-shirts are a lady's cut). Once you click on the size, it gets added to your "shopping cart".

4. When you've finished adding your T-shirt to your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart icon on the top right hand of the screen.

5. Enter in your delivery details, and where it says "if you have a Springleap coupon, enter it here:" you enter the code, which is: onematchstick (all lower case, one word). This is a VERY IMPORTANT STEP! Please remember to add the code! this is how springleap tracks that it is a trade with me, and it costs you nothing.

6. Choose your delivery options, then click the confirm and pay button.

7. Check your details, and then you can choose to pay by EFT or by credit card.

8. Just follow the prompts and you will have finalised trading with me, and your T-shirt will be delivered to your door by courier in about 3 days.

9. Email or sms 0837302979 or tweet me your order number so I can add it to my list of trades as the FINAL TRADE!


Yippeeee!

Thank you!
Telana

One Response so far.

  1. Telana says:

    Martin is my HERO! He just traded with me for the last T-shirt!

    So it's now N-O-N-E!

    Finished!

    Complete!

    Yayy!

    Martin- YOU ROCK!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -