13 Jun 2011

So- it's been 5 years! And I'm still going strong, with my motivation and determination stretched and expanding.

I'm 80 T-shirts away from finishing my current trade, and I did another three-way trade this past weekend. My friend Dion and I were looking for a course to develop our presenting skills, and Erik Vermeulen popped up with the perfect solution.


Telana with Erik Vermeulen

Erik offered me a place on his course for one of my Springelap T-shirts, and it's the second time in my 5 years of trading that I have traded with myself (the first was when I took part in a 5-way trade with Vije for a photo-shoot!)

We attended the "Effective Speaking and Presenting" course on the weekend, and wow – what a super course! Erik's Grid System has been so useful that Jack, my "Lets Talk Possibility" podcast show co-host, and I have already applied it to prepare for our next show. I know too that my other friends who attended have found the system offered what they had been missing in their presentation and public speaking toolkits. (Pssst! Erik's offered to run this course again for the public- so let me know if you are interested!)

Upcoming trades that I have on offer that I need to find someone to trade with, include the below three-way offers. Each trade that I do will include 2 (or more – depending on the latest stacking and stashing) Castle Beers and the chance to come and hear Walter Pike talk - for free!

If you just want to hear Walter share his 30 years of branding and marketing knowledge and understand the world of social media more, plus enjoy some beers, then you can just buy one of my Springleap T-shirts, and not do a three-way trade with me. But that might be too boring for you...

Plenty of choices, I know. So if you can't decide, but want to support me then please give me a call and I can help you work out how to trade with me.

My current items up for three-way trade involving T-shirts are:
These are items or services that fab people have offered me for which they are willing to be "paid" in Springleap T-shirts. All we need is you to put up the cash for the item or service, and then we have a 3-way Trade!

How Three Way Trades work:
  • An item or service is offered to me, for one or more of my T-shirts.
  • You then decide you want that item or service,
  • and then pay for the relevant number of T-shirts
  • which are sent to the person who offered the item or service.
  • The person then delivers the item or service to you.
    • Simple!

      All you need to do is CALL me on 083 730 2979 if you want one of the above items and then you will be helping me get to my offices, to help start up entrepreneurs AND you'll get 2 free beers AND (but wait, there's more!) listen to Walter Pike's keynote presentation!

      One Response so far.

      1. Hey Telana I'm keen on booking Sonja Kruse. Please inbox me your banking details for the 2 tshirts. Or I'll get them next week for cash @ Joburg Tweetup.

      - Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -