27 Mar 2013

The more I talk about the onematchstick office space, the more the image in my mind becomes clear. 


There's something about talking through with someone about what is in your thoughts that brings not only energy to it, but clarity and focus.  And it's similar to why I find coaching so powerful - being asked the right questions and then hearing your voice answer them, is powerful stuff for change and creation.

And today, I got to gain clarity from meeting up with Stacey and have her ask me a heap of questions on what I envision the onematchstick office to look like, and what it will be used for.

I love Yarn Bombing! 

Stacey is one of the most curious and creative people I have had the pleasure of meeting through this onematchstick journey. We traded one of her Story Scarves for one of my Springleap T-shirts in a three-way trade, and have been friends ever since.  Recently I joined her in a yarn bomb flashmob in Soweto for one billion rising, and was so moved by the messages of the girls doing the dancing.

one billion rising

And so I was delighted when she contacted me after my last blog and shared that she had more talents I didn't know about.  I learnt that Stacey has some architectural tendencies and a touch of interior design flare.  Just enough of the kind of knowledge to ask me the right questions and decipher my little doodle of the ideal space for the onematchstick office, which I did recently while admiring Mr Darcy in “Pride and Prejudice” when I was babysitting for my friend.

Through Stacey's questions and our colour coded calculations, we now know the ideal amount of space that I would like for the onematchstick office.  And the magic number is:
220m2

Now, to find someone with 220mof space willing to trade with me for the "Rock the House" with WONDERboom offer, or something else that I can then trade backwards to the rock concert.

220 Metres Squared

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -