6 Feb 2014

So, now that the pause is over... it’s time for my searching to continue.

I’m still looking for a Man! Really!

And I’m also on the lookout for a Lover!  ;)

And possibly even a Hostess.

The Man would be having a mid life crisis and absolutely want to throw a rock concert in his back yard as he wrestles with his inner teenager!

And the Lover would be looking for the opportunity to propose to his future bride in the most unusual way – with WONDERboom singing a love song, live in the background.

And the Hostess throws the most interesting and fun parties, and a ‘rock the house’ party would be her next one. 

And these three people would want to speak to me about my latest item to trade.

So, can you help me find one of these people, please?

Get in touch!  Thanks!

(That's me in the photo, by the way, with 4 men from the Cape Town premiere of "onematchstick, The Movie"... but none are the Man I'm looking for!)

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -